Often, our biggest clients are found in developing and third world countries where resources are not accessible and there aren’t specialists available. We fill the void and assist our clients in all tower crane aspects of the construction process. We enjoy being able to bring modern progressive structures to underserved areas of the world.
Projects we have worked on include:
Abuja and Lagos, Nigeria
- Erection of CTT 181 tower cranes for the development of new buildings involved in the banking sector.
Arcelor Mittal – Steel factory, Kazakstan
- Erection and climbing of two CTT 561-32 tower cranes on a new smelting plant.
- Erection and climbing of CTT231 on a residential building in the city centre.
- Erection of a Derrick tower crane on the roof of a building.
- Assisted with the dismantle of a Potain H303C.
Madupi Powerstation, South Africa
- Dismantle of a Potain MD1100 at the power station.
Terex factory, Zweibruggen, Germany
- Change the top on a Peiner SK575 at the Terex crawler crane factory.
- Erection of Comedil CTL180 on a residential high-rise building.
- Climbing of a Potain K3030 at new smelting plant at copper mine in Solwezi.
Kolwezi, Congo DRC
- Dismantle of Comedil CTT331 and erection of CTT331 for Katanga mining company in Kolwezi.
Contact Van Doorn for a complimentary consultation for your next tower crane project.